The D-Ark is an electronic device obtained by the tamers of the Digimon of Origin. It serves as an indicator of the Digimon’s health and connects the tamer with his/her Digimon. Its numerous functions include detecting other similar devices within a certain range, detecting and recording information of any other Digimon within its range as well as recording information containing the tamer’s Digimon’s evolution processes. The D-Ark also serves as a transportation method to the Digital World and back.
- • The device holds all the data and health status of the tamer’s Digimon.
- • Allows tamer and Digimon unlimited access between the Digital World and real world.
- • By use of a digital portal, the device can also transport tamers and their Digimon to any other area of the real world.
- • It records the evolution process for all levels of evolution the Digimon has reached and, if the Digimon has enough energy, allows evolution to be remotely activated.
- • Under special circumstances the device picks up on a data reading within the tamer’s Digimon that allows a special Limit attack to be used.
- • The device records data of any and all Digimon in its radius.
- • The device also locates other D-Arks within a certain radius.
- • The device enables communication with the Holy Angels (Digimon Lords).
- • The device is voice activated.
- • Can display what the Tamer’s Digimon is seeing.
- o Can analyze Digimon that the Tamer’s Digimon sees.
- • Has a Compass/Radar function.
- • Has a clock setting.